ARRIVAL Leaving the airport
Air France coaches
Air France offers transfers between CDG and Orly airports as well as between Paris and the two airports. For any connection on an Air France flight a free bus ticket will be provided for Fréquence Plus Rouge and Club 2000 passengers only upon presentation of their frequent flyer card just like finding cheap holidays from ulookubookand head to one of the best cities in the world, Paris. Enjoy a vacation in this wonderful place and witness its breathtaking views and famous landmarks. For all other passengers, please check coach fares for each bus line below.. For all other passengers,please check coach fares for each bus line below.
To transfer between CDG and Orly airports, please allow at least two hours and fifteen minutes. You must pick-up your luggage before transiting.
There are four Air France bus lines
- Bus line 1: Orly airport – Montparnasse – Invalides
- Bus line 2: CDG airport – Porte Maillot – Etoile
- Bus line 3: CDG airport – Orly airport
- Bus line 4: CDG airport – Gare de Lyon – Montparnasse
Tickets can be purchased directly from the bus driver or at the following pre-sale offices:- Paris: Porte Maillot (close to AF ticket office)
- CDG airport: Hall 2B gate B6 Hall 2D gate D6 Hall 2F arrival gate F
- Orly airport: Orly West arrival gate D Orly South arrival gate L
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport i servd by TGV High Speed Train (from the North, South and West), by Thalys and Mainline trains. The SNCF French Railways station in Terminal 2 ensures fast interconnection times.
Please note : The Paris-Charles de Gaulle railway station is not served by all TGV, Thalys and Mainline trains. Only a limited number of trains actually stop at the station so you may need to change trains.
The SNCF French Railways station at Paris-Charles-de Gaulle is located in Terminal 2:
- Level 1 : Platforms for TGV, Thalys, Mainline and RER B regional express trains
- Level 2 : SNCF French Railways station
- Level 3 : Hotel Sheraton Business Center
- Level 4 : Moving walkways for accessing Terminals 2C, 2D, 2E and 2F
- Level 5 : Departure level for Aéroports de Paris Shuttle busses (to Terminal 1, Terminal 3 and Terminals 2A and 2B), Departure level for Taxis, Departure level for Hotel shuttles.
Leaving Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport using the SNCF French Railways station
In your arrivals terminal, take a look at the times of TGV, Thalys, Mainline and RER B regional express trains shown on the information screens. These screens are located opposite the exits from the baggage claim areas in Terminal 2 (A, B, C, D, E and F).
Reaching the SNCF French Railways station:
- Terminal 1 : Take the Aéroports de Paris subway CDGVAL. Stop at « Termial 2 Gare » and follow the signs for « Paris by train » or stop at « Terminal 3 / Roissypôle » to use RERB to Paris.
- Terminal 2 : Follow the signs for « Paris by train » (Paris par train) using the moving walkway
- Terminal 3 : Take the footpath (about a 250 meter walk) and follow the signs for « Paris by train » (Paris by train). Use RERB to Paris or use the Aéroports de Paris subway CDGVAL and stop at « Terminal 2 Gare ».
By public transport
Go to the Orlyval station of your arrival terminal:
- Orly-Sud : Gate J – Orly-Ouest : Gate W – Departure level Orlyval serves Antony.
Go to « Pont de Rungis-Aéroport d’Orly » station from your arrival terminal :
- Orly Sud : take Aéroports de Paris Shuttle Busses gate G – quai 1
- Orly Ouest : take Aéroports de Paris Shuttle Busses – arrival level
Bus 283 or Orlybus Orly-Sud > Denfert-Rochereau 183 Orly-Sud > Porte de Choisy
- Terminal 1 : Take Aéroports de Paris Shuttle Busses (line 2) gate 22, departure level until Roissypôle-Terminal 3
- Terminal 2A & 2B : Take Aéroports de Paris Shuttle Busses (line 3) at gate 8 of terminal 2A and gate 6 at terminal 2B until « TGV/RER «
- Terminal 2C & 2D : Follow « Paris par train »
- Terminal 2E & 2F : Follow « Paris par train »
- Terminal 3 : Take the footpath (about 250 m ) and follow « Paris par train » aéroports de Paris Shuttle Busses.
Access to RER D possible from Roissypôle Bus Station. Take CIF bus no. 32 until Goussainville station.
- CDG-Roissypole > Gare de l’Est railway station
- CDG-Roissypole > Nation
Free Aéroports de Paris shuttle buses leaving from Terminals 1 and 2 will take you to your stop at Terminal 3.
Leaving Beauvais Airport
Exclusively serves european destinations ; it is more faraway from Paris.
A paying shuttle service (13 € per trip and per person), is organized to and from Paris-Beauvais Airport and Paris-Porte Maillot. We suggest you to buy your round bus ticket directly on line
The major international rent- a- car desk are directly accessible in every terminal.
Leaving Paris-Orly To Paris, Porte d’Orléans Take the A6a motorway.-
To Paris, Porte de Gentilly Take the A6b motorway.-
To Paris, Porte d’Italie Take the N7 trunk road.
Leaving Paris-CDG To Paris, Porte de la Chapelle Take the A1 motorway. –
To Paris, Porte de Bagnolet Take the A3 motorway.
Take Exit signposted for Paris-Est to join the A1 motorway.
Leaving Paris-CDG :Taxis are available on exiting the baggage claim area at your arrival Terminal.
Terminal 1 sortie 20 au niveau arrivée
Termonal 2A & 2C sortie 6
Terminal 2B & 2D sortie 7
Terminal 2E & 2F sortie 1
Prices from Paris-CDG to:- Paris (city center): approx. €50
*Leaving Paris-Orly Prices from Paris-Orly to:- Central Paris: approx. €35*
A supplement of approximately 15% applies:- at night, from 7 pm to 7 am,
– on Sundays and Public Holidays.